Monday, March 28, 2011

Changes


When is the last time you tried something new? By this I mean a new product or a new race. So many of us become set in our routines and products that we are unwilling to try out new things. I am definitely guilty! Technology changes, better nutrition becomes available, and new races to challenge ourselves are everywhere. I think it is very important to step off our well-worn paths of life and try a different route. It doesn't have to be anything drastic, just something different!

So far this year, I have tried a few different things. I didn't make these changes, because I was unhappy, but rather because of opportunities, and well, why not!

1. A new bicycle brand - Cervelo to Orbea
2. New components - Campy Record to SRAM
3. Taking regular vitamins - B12, Multi-vitamins, and Fish Oil
4. Working toward eating organic and gluten free foods.
5. Working on my time-trialing -YUCK!

No comments: