Monday, December 20, 2010

Introduction

Hello blog land, my name is Ken Vida and I will be a new contributor to the Outspokin blog. A little about myself, I am currently a category 1 road cyclist living in Florida who has been racing on and off for the last 20 years. I dabbled in all forms of cycling, from track to triathlon and everything in between, but my first love is road cycling. My most recent accomplishments are 4th overall in the Florida Points Series, 3rd Overall in the Florida Cup and current record holder of the Eddy Merckx category of the Ft. Desoto Time Trial. I love all things cycling and am a tech geek at heart so you will see lots of reviews of all the latest and greatest go fast gadgets in the ever changing world of cycling. I promise to always give my complete and honest opinion and look forward to interacting with you all.

Look for my mini review of Zipp's Zedtech 1080 wheelset coming real soon!

No comments: