Friday, December 24, 2010

Orbea Orca


Hello Everyone! My name is Julie Jerue, and I will be posting on the Outspokin blog throughout the course of the year. I am a 32 year-old, female, cycling enthusiast. Well, maybe I should say that I am addicted to riding my bike. Road and criterium racing is my favorite type of bicycle riding, but I enjoy cruising around the neighborhood with my family as well.

I've been riding for about five years now, and have been enjoying using Outspokin as my home shop for the past couple years. The staff is extremely helpful, and they keep me performing on the best equipment available. My newest bicycle is an Orbea Orca. I'm beyond impressed with its beautiful design, but also the incredible ride. The Orca is smooth, accelerates effortlessly, and makes you wish your daily ride would never end!

No comments: