Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Cervelo S5 Review from a "regular guy"

My love of riding my road bike hit, what I thought, would be an all time pinnacle when I rode my slc-sl. I loved everything about that bike, and never thought riding could get any better.
Then I rode the S3 and realized it was possible what I thought was the perfect riding experience even a little better. And that thought, has prevailed all the way, until today!
I rode for the first time Cervelo's new S5 and couldn't believe how perfect the machine brought together the elements of aerodynamics, energy transfer, compliance, and comfort. It was short of an absolute out of body experience. I don't know how the wizards at Cervelo did it, all I know is that the riding experience I enjoyed today, was second to none. If you haven't test ridden this bike yet, and you're really serious about enjoying everything an incredible road bike can deliver, you owe it to yourself to give this bike a try. It's absolutely incredible!

No comments: